Camera Trainee Duration: 1 April – 30 August 2019 (4 weeks of prep + entire shooting period ). Reports to A Camera 1st AC. An entry level position aimed at giving a very junior camera assistant the exposure of working on a large scale production. They will assist the 1st and 2nd AC’s onset. The aim would be for them to step up to a 2nd AC role on a large feature film. Candidate needs to be either a film school graduate with an interest in being in the camera department or someone who has just started working within the film industry, in the camera department.
- The successful applicant will need to be Wellington based for the duration of the internships
- Must be an NZ citizen or permanent resident
- The internships are paid positions
- Applications close: January 31st, 2019
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure the subject is: 'Internship Application - Camera.'
- Write a covering email which explains the position you are applying for and why you think you would be the ideal candidate for that department
- Send a copy of your CV as well
They will then select a pool of candidates from the applicants to meet and interview and then choose the intern from there.